Indulging in sweet treats doesn’t have to mean compromising on nutrition. As a Nutritionist, I believe that healthy eating can still be delicious and satisfying. In this blog post, I’m excited to share a delightful recipe for white chocolate strawberry energy balls that will tickle your taste buds and nourish your body. These irresistible energy balls combine the lusciousness of white chocolate with the freshness of strawberries, resulting in a perfect balance of flavours. If you are looking for a guilt-free dessert, these energy balls will not disappoint. So, let’s dive into this easy-to-make recipe and enjoy the delightful combination of white chocolate and strawberries.
- 1/2 cup fresh strawberries
- 1 cup pitted dates
- 1 cup oats
- 1 cup desiccated coconut
- White cooking chocolate
- Place all the ingredients in a food processor.
- Blend the ingredients until smooth.
- Shape the mixture into equal size balls.
- Using a cocktail stick, dip each ball in melted white chocolate.
- Refrigerate the energy balls for at least 1 hour, or until they are firm.
- Fresh strawberries offer antioxidants and vitamin C, promoting a robust immune system and healthy digestion.
- Dates provide natural sweetness along with fibre, potassium, and magnesium, supporting sustained energy and heart health.
- Rolled oats are an excellent source of complex carbohydrates, fibre, and various nutrients, promoting satiety, digestive health, and stable blood sugar levels.
- Desiccated coconut adds healthy fats and a touch of tropical flavour.
Please note, the links provided are Amazon affiliate links. If you buy something using these links, I will receive a small commission, at no additional cost to you. Rest assured that all products recommended have been personally used and endorsed by myself.
Milena Kaler is a is a qualified London Nutritionist, sports nutrition, weight loss, and digestive health specialist. She is trained in the principles of Functional Medicine and practices from her clinic in Central London, Mayfair, as well as providing online consultations.
Milena has helped thousands of people to lose weight and keep it off. Scientific and holistic in approach Milena looks at all aspects of a client’s health. She embraces a systems-oriented approach aiming to get to the root cause of health and weight issues instead of simply focusing on the symptoms.
Milena’s expertise has been sought by celebrities, and she has been featured as a nutrition expert in reputable magazines including Women’s Health, Elle, Harper’s Bazaar, GQ, Cosmopolitan, Glamour, Women’s Fitness, Peak Brain Training, and Metro.
As a full member of the British Association for Applied Nutrition and Nutritional Therapy (BANT), and the Complementary and Natural Healthcare Council (CNHC), the only register for Nutritional Therapy recognised by the government and NHS, Milena is committed to upholding their strict Code of Ethics. Additionally, Milena is a member of the Primary Care Society for Gastroenterology (PCSG).
Milena sees patients with chronic health conditions, as well as clients looking for support to optimise their health. Some of the areas Milena can help with include: weight loss, digestive, hormonal, autoimmune disease, menopause, and skin health.
Milena sees every person as an individual with different problems and different goals. She takes time to listen to her clients’ specific concerns to develop customised nutrition and lifestyle plans, based on laboratory test results. Having overcome her own chronic health and weight loss issues, Milena really understands how it is to feel overwhelmed by poor health and can relate to her clients when they first come to see her.