These handy, protein packed paleo-friendly egg muffins are easy to make, healthy and delicious.
You can make them in advance for a quick breakfast, simply have them as a snack or pop them into your lunchbox.
They also can be easily heated up in the oven for a few minutes.
For 6 muffins
- 5 whole free range eggs
- 1 carrot (grated)
- 2-3 medium tomatoes
or 10-12 cherry tomatoes
- 100g courgette
- 2 cloves of garlic (minced)
- 1 tbsp olive oil or coconut oil
- sea salt
- freshly ground black pepper
- Stir fry tomatoes, carrot and courgette in olive oil for 5 minutes, season with salt and pepper
- Grease the muffin tray with coconut oil
- Fill the muffin tray with vegetables
- Whisk the eggs and pour into the muffin tray
- Bake for 20 – 25 min. in 180°C