I am a fully qualified Nutritionist and a full member of the British Association for Applied Nutrition and Nutritional Therapy (Registered Nutritionist mBANT). I am registered in Nutritional Therapy with the Complementary and Natural Healthcare Council (CNHC), the only register for Nutritional Therapy recognised by the government and NHS. This means I am obliged to abide by their strict Code of Ethics. I am also a member of Primary Care Society for Gastroenterology (PCSG).
I received my education from the highly-respected College of Naturopathic Medicine in London as a Nutritional Therapist after three years of studying Nutrition with clinical practice, accredited by BANT (British Association for Applied Nutrition and Nutritional Therapy).
I was clinically trained in the principles of Functional Medicine, and my training included anatomy, physiology, pathology, conventional and functional laboratory testing, detoxification, supplements, and lifestyle advice.
I keep up to date with the latest evidence based research in science and nutrition. This includes conferences and seminars in conventional and functional medicine, as well as training with laboratories so that I can offer my clients the best clinical tests available.
- Diploma in Nutrition, College of Naturopathic Medicine (CNM) in London (Nutritional Therapy)
- Registered Nutritionist mBANT – British Association for Applied Nutrition and Nutritional Therapy
- Registered Nutritional Therapist CNHC – Complementary and Natural Healthcare Council
- Member of Primary Care Society for Gastroenterology (PCSG)
- I also have a Master’s degree in business management