I am a fully qualified Nutritionist, registered in Nutritional Therapy and Naturopathy with the Complementary and Natural Healthcare Council (CNHC), the only register for Nutritional Therapy and Naturopathy recognised by the government and NHS. This means I am obliged to abide by their strict Code of Ethics. I am a full member of the Naturopathic Nutrition Association (NNA), full member of Association of Naturopathic Practitioners (ANP) and a Registered Naturopath with the General Naturopathic Council (GNC), the professional body that regulates Naturopathy in UK. Together with the government agency Skills for Health, The GNC has developed National Occupational Standards for Naturopathic Practitioners.
I am also a member of Primary Care Society for Gastroenterology (PCSG).
I received my education from the highly-respected College of Naturopathic Medicine in London as a Naturopathic Nutritional Therapist after three years of studying Biomedicine and Naturopathic Nutrition with clinical practice, accredited by:
- ANP (Association of Naturopathic Practitioners)
- NNA (Naturopathic Nutrition Association)
- BANT (British Association for Applied Nutrition and Nutritional Therapy)
- GNC (General Naturopathic Council).
I was clinically trained in the principles of Naturopathy and Functional Medicine, and my training included anatomy, physiology, pathology, conventional and functional laboratory testing, detoxification, supplements and herbs, lifestyle advice, exercise, and elements of Ayurvedic and Traditional Chinese Medicine (TCM).
I keep up to date with the latest evidence based research in science and nutrition. This includes conferences and seminars in conventional and functional medicine, as well as training with laboratories so that I can offer my clients the best clinical tests available.
- Diploma in Naturopathic Nutrition, College of Naturopathic Medicine (CNM) in London (Nutritional Therapy)
- Registered in Nutritional Therapy and Naturopathy with CNHC – Complementary and Natural Healthcare Council
- Member of Primary Care Society for Gastroenterology (PCSG)
- Member of ANP – Association of Naturopathic Practitioners
- Member of NNA – Naturopathic Nutrition Association
- Registered Naturopath, GNC – General Naturopathic Council
- I also have a Master’s degree in business management